Savon Noir Bottle
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Potassium Olivate, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Carbonate, Glycerin. No added colouring, no added fragrance, no preservatives, no chemical additives, no solvents and no palm oil.
Black soap is renowned for its multiple household uses. It can easily replace a dozen household cleaners. A natural cleaner, it is effective for cleaning for interior and exterior surfaces and furniture as well as protecting plants and gardens. Its highly concentrated formula also means that only a little goes a really long way.
In the home
- Cleans, disinfects, thoroughly nourishes and gives a shine to all types of flooring (tiles, terracotta, ceramics, laminate, marble, wood, etc.)
- Cuts through grease, cleans and removes burnt-on greasy and hardened food deposits on cookers, ranges, vents, ovens, worktops, sinks, etc.
- use as a laundry and dish soap, stain remover, window cleaner
- clean and conditions patio furniture
- a great degreaser for overs and barbecues
In the garden
- Controls greenfly, scale insects and red and other mites, etc. (rosebushes, ornamental plants, fruit trees, in the vegetable garden...)
- A gentle wash that adds a shine to the coat. For dogs, horses, etc.
- Organic cattle and goat farmers use it daily to clean udders and teats before milking
For DIY and artwork
- Cleans and makes paintbrushes last longer
- Removes paint stains from fabrics
...and much more.
Dilution rate for:
- Floors and tiles: dilute 2 tablespoons of black soap in 5 litres of hot water. Clean. No need to rinse
- Dishes and kitchen surfaces: put a little black soap on a sponge. Wash, then rinse with hot water.
- Copper and silverware: dilute 3 to 4 tablespoons of black soap in a bowl of hot water. Soak your items for 5 to 10 minutes. No need to rinse. Leave to drain then dry
- Windows and glass: dilute 1 teaspoon of black soap in 2 litres of hot water. Apply with a sponge, wipe clean with a squeegee and polish with a cloth.
- Laundry: for machine washing, pour approx. 3-4 tablespoons (or 2 tablespoon for HE machines) of liquid black soap into the dispenser drawer. Beware that the colour of the soap may stain light coloured clothes.
- Stain remover: apply soft or liquid black soap to the stain. Leave for 15 minutes, then machine wash (for dried-on stains, leave the black soap to work for several days, until your next wash).
- Dogs and pets: thoroughly dampen your pet, apply one or two dabs of black soap. Lather, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat and leave the soap to work for a few minutes when using as an anti-parasite treatment
- For plants and gardens: in a spray bottle, dilute 5 tablespoons of liquid black soap in 1 litre of water. Spray this mixture onto the infested plant.