Vegan Folded Egg
- Ingredients: Water, Mung Bean Protein Isolate, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Contains less than 2% of Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Carrot Extract (colour), Natural Turmeric Extract (colour), Salt, Transglutaminase.
Plant-based, Non-GMO, Cholesterol-free, No artificial flavours.
- Description: Just pop a JUST Egg Folded in the toaster, and then get ready in a couple minutes to elevate your breakfast sandwich with that fluffy, eggy goodness. 7g of protein.
- How to Cook:
Heat in a toaster, skillet, oven or microwave, according to the box directions.
- Toaster: Place in a standard toaster and heat on high for 6 ½ minutes.
- Skillet: Warm a bit of oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook for five minutes and flip halfway through.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 375°F. Wrap in foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Microwave: Wrap in a damp paper towel, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat on high for 1 ½ minutes. Cook for about two minutes on each side, until heated through and lightly browned.