Dead Sea Salt
- Ingredients Rich in over 21 minerals, including Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Bromide, Iodine and Zinc
- Origin Israel
- Therapeutic Dead Sea Salts have a high natural mineral content that imparts a relaxed feeling, nourishes the skin, eases rheumatic discomfort and is believed to help in the treatment of Psoriasis and other skin disorders. Contains over 21 minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Bromide, Iodine and Zinc.
- Bath Dissolve from half a cup to two cups of Dead Sea salt in warm bathwater, stirring to distribute evenly, and soak for 15 to 20 minutes or longer. While you are soaking, if the granules have not dissolved, rub the salt into your skin in smooth circular motions to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood flow. When done, dry off, do not need to rinse salt off, and moisturize. It is also helpful to drink more water when enjoying a salt bath as salt can soak some of the moisture from your skin and have a dehydrating effect.
- Foot Scrub Do the same for your feet! Add a handful of salt to a foot bath for a relaxing foot soak. Use the grains to scrub away dirt and dead skin for fresh, smooth feet.
- Caution: This is not food grade, do not consume. Avoid soaking in bath salts if you have an open wound.