Canadian Marine Clay TSD
This Cosmetic Glacial Marine Clay is enriched with minerals, elements, and phytoplankton that help detoxify and revitalize the skin. It is perfect for use in BB creams and mineral makeup.
- Reputed to stimulate blood circulation, soften the skin texture and neutralize the skin with rich minerals to help smooth out wrinkles and slow the aging process of the skin
- Aids in reducing bags under the eyes by tightening and smoothing the contour around the eyes
- Usage in BB creams provides extreme skin softness, whitening, natural effect for skin tone, and rich mineral content
- Excellent for helping treat acne, oily skin, greasy hair, insect bites, burns, scalds, and bruises
- INCI: Sea Silt
- pH: 5.2 - 7.2
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Country of Origin: Canada
This Ultrafine Canadian Glacial Cosmetic Marine Clay is a product of erosion caused by the movement and melting of glaciers. It eventually deposits as a sediment in the ocean and becomes enriched with beneficial phytoplankton, and is one of the most pure clays on the market in terms of the concentration of minerals and elements. This clay’s net negative ion charge attracts most positively charged bacteria, contaminants, and toxins, thereby detoxifying, rejuvenating, revitalizing, and deep cleansing the skin to a new radiance.
Another beneficial element to this clay is the micro size of its particles and its amazing absorptive ability. The osmotic power of the clay pulls moisture up from deep inner tissues to hydrate the surface of the skin and also cleans the skin without dehydrating it, as other cleansing agents may do.
The clay is also excellent as a facial and body mask for aiding in softening the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and improving and stimulating blood circulation in the newly exposed skin cells, leaving the skin feeling refreshed, alive and glowing.
It is frequently used for treating and preventing under-eye bags, and for detoxifying the skin naturally without the use of any chemicals. Use this Ultrafine Glacial Marine Clay in masks, poultices, BB creams, liquid and powder foundations, powder and stick deodorants, mineral makeup, and body wraps.