Bushman's Beard Oil
Ingredients Organic Simmondsia chinensis ( jojoba), organic Argania spinosa (argan oil), wild Picea mariana pitch, needle and essential oil (black spruce), wild usnea sp. (old man’s beard lichen), wild Cupressus nootkatensis essential oil (western yellow cedar), extra virgin olive oil, vitamin
Made in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Size 30 ml / 1 fl oz
Laughing Lichen’s organic beard oil improves luster, wards away stiff bristles while moisturizing dry skin beneath and…. smells like the forest! Entice your sweet heart with the aroma of wild spruce, old man’s beard lichen, and western yellow cedar all harvested from the wilds of Canada’s Northern wilderness. Each bottle contains enough beard oil for an approximately two-month supply. Packaged in vintage blue glass bottle with glass dropper. The wild plants infused in the Bushman’s Beard Oil contain anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties as well as vitamins A, D and E.
- Apply two to three drops of beard oil in your palm and rub your hands together to spread the oil around your palms and fingers. You may need more oil later, but it’s better to start with a small dose to avoid making your beard too greasy.
- Rub your palms and fingers across the hair on both your cheeks.
- Next, rub your hands down the front of your face so that it covers your mustache and chin.
- Go over your mustache again with your fingertips.
- Run a comb through your beard to evenly distribute the oil. Comb both with and against the growth of your hair.
- Apply more oil if you don’t feel like you’ve used enough. People with particularly long or dry beards are most likely to need more.
- Comb your beard back into place and groom it as you like.