Irish Sea Moss
- Sea moss is rich with an abundance of vital trace minerals and vitamins that help boost immunity, promote good health, and restore the body
- An excellent source of iodine
- Origin St Lucia
- Rinse a handful of sea moss well under cool water and place it in a container with just enough water to cover. Soak for at least four hours.
- Remove the sea moss from soaking water and place it in a blender with just enough fresh water to cover it, then blend until it makes a smooth paste. Your sea moss is now ready to be used in your favorite smoothies, teas, desserts, or even face masks.
- Tip: To neutralize the taste, squeeze the juice of one lime over the sea moss while soaking.
- Store in a clean glass jar and refrigerate for up to three weeks.