GF Golden Potstickers
- Ingredients chickpeas, coconut milk, red curry paste, spinach, ginger and green onion, rice flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum and turmeric powder
Gluten Free & Vegan
- Origin Port Coquitlam, BC
- Description House of Yee makes handcrafted dumplings that are gluten and MSG free.
- Cooking Instructions
- 1. Place 2 - 3 tablespoons of a neutral flavour oil in a non-stick pan, then place the frozen dumplings in the pan in a single layer, and fill with water until 3/4 way up the dumplings. Put on high heat (cover with a lid to speed up the process but remove the lid once the water starts boiling).
- 2. Allow water to completely evaporate (this will cook the filling). When you hear the dumplings sizzling, cook until their bottoms are brown and crispy.