Beebagz Starter Pack
Each BeeBAGZ product is entirely waste-free, with beeswax being sourced from sustainable-managed hives and jojoba oil being certified organic. Down to the package, BeeBAGZ has ensured that all material is biodegradable, allowing for a peaceful and mindful partnership with the environment.
- A BeeBAGZ Starter Pack includes: 1 small (6.5" x 4.5"), 1 medium (6.5" x 8.5") and 1 large (14" x 11") beeswax wrap bags
- Made with 100% cotton, sustainably sourced beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin
- Reusable + biodegradable
- Usage + Care BeeBAGZ have a self-sealing, water-resistant closure that is functional, easy to use and convenient. Simply load your food, fold the top down and seal shut with the warmth of your fingers. To clean, rinse or use a mild detergent to wash and simply leave to dry...no harsh soaps or hot water!
- Description Useful for keeping your fruits, veggies, sandwiches and other snacks fresher tasting, longer than plastic wraps or zipper locked alternatives. The combination of 100% cotton, a double-stitched seam and beeswax allows for an attractive storage solution that allows food to breathe, thereby preserving it longer and helping to reduce household waste. Your food will look fresher and taste better compared to storage in plastic zipper locked bags, plastic wraps or other plastic food storage food containers. Beeswax is an antibacterial agent so helps to keep the bags clean, while preventing the spread of common bacterial organisms. It is also effective at repelling smells and odours (such as onions)
- Small - eg. half a lemon, cucumber slices, half an onion, herbs, half an avocado, carrot sticks, crackers, cheese, or other snack items
- Medium - eg. sandwich, baked goods, cheese or half of a cabbage or cantaloupe
- Large - eg. broccoli, kale, spinach or other leafy greens, fresh baked bread