Abeego Wrap Small Square (Single)
- 1 Small Reusable Food Wrap 18cm x 18cm (7" x 7")
- Hemp and organic cotton cloth infused with beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil
- Made in Canada
- Squeeze Abeego food wraps around your foods and bowls, store in the fridge, and uncover the next day for fresh and alive food.
- Canada's first B Corp™ Certified beeswax food wrap
- Biodegradable and compostable
Usage + Care
- Wrap: Self-adhesive and size-variant, Abeego squeezes around anything. From bunches of herbs, half-cut onions, blocks of cheese, homemade bread, and everything in between, your food is in good hands with Abeego.
- Wash: Cold water and eco-friendly soap are your keys to long-lasting Abeego. If unsoiled, simply fold and put away.
- Reuse: With regular use and proper care, Abeego will last you at least a year. That’s countless foods saved & meals rescued.
- End of Life: When the day comes, Abeego is 100% compostable. Better yet, cut it into strips and repurpose as fire-starters or twist ties for the garden.