Abeego Wrap Small (6 Small)
- 6 Small Reusable Food Wraps 18cm x 18cm (7" x 7")
- Hemp and organic cotton cloth infused with beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil
- Made in Canada
Keep lemons luscious, overnight oats protected, and take cookies to go. Squeeze Abeego food wraps around your foods and bowls, store in the fridge, and uncover the next day for fresh and alive food.
- Wrap: Self-adhesive and size-variant, Abeego squeezes around anything. From bunches of herbs, half-cut onions, blocks of cheese, homemade bread, and everything in between, your food is in good hands with Abeego.
- Wash: Cold water and eco-friendly soap are your keys to long-lasting Abeego. If unsoiled, simply fold and put away.
- Reuse: With regular use and proper care, Abeego will last you at least a year. That’s countless foods saved & meals rescued.
- End of Life: When the day comes, Abeego is 100% compostable. Better yet, cut it into strips and repurpose as fire-starters or twist ties for the garden.