Tru Earth Laundry Sheet (2 strips)
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, convenient, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of laundry detergent that you just toss in the wash.
- No measuring and no mess.
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water.
- Works in all washing machines, including front loaders, top loaders and HE.
- Detach a strip
- Top-load washer Place strip inside washer.
Front-load washer Place strip in detergent dispenser (tear strip into smaller pieces if necessary).
- Add clothes and start washer.
- If your front-load washer has separate detergent compartments for pre-wash and main wash cycles, we recommend that you place part of the Tru Earth strip in each compartment. Simply follow the instructions from your washing machine manufacturer and use Tru Earth as you would any liquid or powder detergent.
- For all washers, Tru Earth can also be placed directly in the washer, on the bottom of the drum before adding clothes.
Made in Canada
Qualities Dyes-Free, Biodegradable, Chlorine Bleach-Free, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Hypoallergenic, Palm Oil-Free, Paraben-Free, Phosphate-Free, Vegan
Ingredients Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener, Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster, PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix, Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative, Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient), Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster, Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing, Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer, Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent), Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener, Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents), Residual Water